Thursday 2 March 2017

week four!

In today's lesson we talked about :
  • Social media marketing 
  • Business networking platforms
  • Time management 
  • SEO
  • Call to action 
  • Widgets 
I have already blogged about some of the subjects above as I didn't want to create a long winded blog post including everything! 

SEO 
I have posted a video below explaining SEO and what it is used for. SEO is a great way to get the most out of your website as this using SEO correctly will allow you to gain more searches from using keywords. 
Video One. What is SEO and how does it work?(Bluehost, 2012)

Call to action
Call to action are words that urge the reader to take immediate action such as " click here" or 2 call now".

so let's talk social media.... 

How do I advertise and market on social media ?

I use a range of social media to market and advertise on such as : 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter 
  • Instagram 
  • LinkedIn 
  • Google+
  • Youtube
And then I have all my accounts on networking websites such as : 
  • Model Mayhem 
  • Star now 
  • Mandy.com
  • ProductionBase
When it comes to advertising I always post photographs of my work as I feel like photos will grab people's attention more than a written post however I do caption the photographs with a description and I include the call to action of " message me now!" in order for them to book in.

What habits create a splash?
Anything that is new and nobody has seen before creates a splash, for example the first time the unicorn highlighter was seen it went viral straight away.

How can you make it easier?
By adding all accounts to buffer which then allows you to schedule posts and set it to automatically upload so it uploads for you.

Bibliography-

Video One. What is SEO and how does it work?(Bluehost, 2012)

Bluehost, (2012). What is SEO and how does it work?. [image] Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqg3F-8jBec [Accessed 16 Mar. 2017].



No comments:

Post a Comment