Tuesday 28 March 2017

My final birthday shoot!

Today was my shoot for my birthday concept!

you can see my planning for this shoot by following My planning for the shoot

I was really enthusiastic about this shoot however I was weary on the finish of the final look as I had concern that the triangle would be completely straight therefore I spent the lead up to this shoot practicing and imaging how to get it perfectly straight obviously with the natural curves of the face , the way I came up with was to apply surgical tape to the face in order to achieve the straight lines .

The night before the shoot my model cancelled on me so I was frantically was trying to find a new model, thankfully I managed to get one however I didn't have the chance to properly speak to my model so on the day I didn't know what to expect.

When my model arrived I cleansed her face while talking through my ideas and inspiration , while I was cleansing her face I was looking for any contra-indications or anything that might of needed me to change or alter my look.

One issue I was faced with was when I was plaiting the hair as my model had extensions therefore I couldn't do the hair design that I planned to do, therefore I had to adapt the hairstyle, thankfully prior to the shoot I had a back up hair design so I was prepared for this issue. you can see my planning for the hair part of my look by following Hair planning for birthday shoot

Overall I am happy with my final images however one thing I was really struggling with throughout the shoot was the symmetry of the triangle due to the natural curves of the face. So if I were to ever redo this look this is something I would spend on the most, however I feel that due to the contours of the face the make up looks like it is 3D therefore coming from under her skin which I really like.I have attached a few of the final images below so have a look at let me know what you think!
Image One.Here's a close up of the pincers I created with the hair(Pape,2017)

Image Two. Closed eye shot of my make up.(Farnworth,2017).

Image Three.Side on image of the make up (Farnworth,2017).

Image Four.Frontal image of the make up with eyes open.(Farnworth,2017).


Bibliography -

Image One.Here's a close up of the pincers I created with the hair(Pape,2017)

Pape,E.(2017).Here's a close up of the pincers I created with the hair. [photograph].

Image Two. Closed eye shot of my make up.(Farnworth,2017).

Farnworth,A.(2017).Closed eye shot of my make up.[photograph]

Image Three.Side on image of the make up (Farnworth,2017)

Farnworth,A(2017).Side on image of the make up.[photograph].

Image Four.Frontal image of the make up with eyes open.(Farnworth,2017).

Farnworth,A.(2017).Frontal image of the make up with eyes open.[photograph]


No comments:

Post a Comment