Thursday 16 February 2017

PPD #2

I was unable to attend this lesson however in my own time I logged onto blackboard and looked at the learning materials that were uploaded for us.  On the powerpoint there was a task that we were required to recreate a grid where we had to fill in three values that are important to us in our life we also had to include our beliefs that support our values and also our behaviours that support our values, this was a very hard thing to do as I feel I have many values so I tried and picked three of the most important ones which you can see below.



Image One.My grid on my values, my beliefs that support them and also my behaviours that I have that supports my values.(Pape, 2017)



Bibliography - 
Image One.My grid on my values, my beliefs that support them and also my behaviours that I have that supports my values.(Pape, 2017)

Pape, E. (2017). My grid on my values, my beliefs that support them and also my behaviours that I have that supports my values. [image].

No comments:

Post a Comment