Thursday 16 February 2017

My CV!

Following my post where I was looking at different CVs ( you can see this by clicking here ) , I have created my CV that I feel suits the industry.Below you can see my CV.




Image One.The start of my CV.(Pape,2017)

Image Two. The qualifications section of my CV.(Pape,2017).

Image Three.I then included my history of jobs I have been apart of.(Pape,2017)

Image Four.More of my work history. (Pape,2017).

In image one you can see that I have included a little summary section where I have wrote a little bit about myself,I decided to include this as I feel like it will allow whoever is looking at my CV to know a basic amount of information about me , If you take a look at the top right of image one you can also see that I have included my location as well as my contact number, email and a few of my social media urls, my reasoning for this is simply so whoever is looking at me has my contact details if they want to follow anything up with me and I included my social media links so they can have a look at my online presence if needed. 

In image one, two and three you can see my education. I feel like this is a really important requirement for a CV as the possible employer will want to know what qualifications I have , as this is based around make up I have simply included the qualifications that are relevant to make up. I  also decided to include the modules that are part of the qualifications I have achieved/ achieving. I thought that by including these I am letting the reader of my CV to see what skills I have which will help them in deciding if I am the right candidate for the job.In image three and four I have included my jobs in the industry, I included photographs of my work for two reasons , one to allow the reader to see my work and also to make my CV visual . I feel by including this section in my CV I am showing the reader/ possible employer what I have already achieved in the industry. 

Overall you can see that my CV has the colour theme of black and white my justification for this is so it matches the colour scheme of my logo.My social platforms are also following this scheme therefore continuing with continuity, I also made my colour scheme black and white as my target audience for my CV will be industry professionals therefore I want to show a level of professionalism.To support this you will see that in image one in the summary section that I have wrote it in third person as I feel like this is a professional way of speaking rather than first person. However I must say that I personally feel like my CV is a good representation of the industry I am looking to go into .


Bibliography- 

Image One.The start of my CV.(Pape,2017)

Pape,E.(2017).The start of my CV.[photograph]

Image Two. The qualifications section of my CV.(Pape,2017).

Pape,E.(2017).The qualifications section of my CV.[photograph].

Image Three.I then included my history of jobs I have been apart of.(Pape,2017)

Pape,E.(2017).I then included my history of jobs I have been apart of.[photograph].

Image Four.More of my work history. (Pape,2017).

Pape,E.(2017).More of my work history.[photograph].



No comments:

Post a Comment